1. That is not _________ kite. That kite is very small, but _________ is very big. ( I )
2. The dress is _________. Give it to _________. ( she )
3. Is this _________ watch? (you) No, it’s not _________ . ( I )
4. _________ is my brother. _________ name is Jack.
Look! Those pens are _________. ( he )
5. _________ dresses are red. (we) What colour are _________? ( you )
6. Here are many boxes, which one is _________ ? ( she )
7. I can find my pen, but where’s _________? ( you )
9. I have a beautiful cat. _________name is Mimi.
These cakes are _________. ( it )
11. Shall _________ have a look at that classroom? That is _________ classroom. ( we )
12. _________ is my aunt. Do you know _________ job?
_________ a student. ( she )
13. That is not _________ watch. _________is at home. ( he )
14. Where are _________? I can’t find _________.
Let’s call _________ parents. ( they )
15. Don’t touch _________. _________ not a cat, _________ a tiger!（it）
17. _________ don’t know her name.
Would you please tell _________. ( we )
18. So many dogs. Let’s count _________. ( they )
19. I have a lovely brother. _________ is only 3.
I like _________ very much. ( he )
20. May I sit beside _________? ( you )
21. Look at that desk. Those book are on _________. ( it ）
22.The girl behind _________ is our friend. (she )
二、用am, is, are 填空
1. I ______ a boy. ______ you a boy? No, I _____ not.
2. The girl______ Jack's sister.
3. The dog _______ tall and fat.
4. The man with big eyes _______ a teacher.
5. ______ your brother in the classroom?
6. Where _____ your mother? She ______ at home.
7. How _______ your father?
8. Mike and Liu Tao ______ at school.
9. Whose dress ______ this?
10. Whose socks ______ they?
11. That ______ my red skirt.
12. Who ______ I?
13.The jeans ______ on the desk.
15. Here ______ some sweaters for you.
18. The two cups of milk _____ for me.
19. Some tea ______ in the glass.
20. Gao shan's shirt _______ over there.
21. My sister's name ______Nancy.
22. This ______ not Wang Fang's pencil.
23. ______ David and Helen from England?
24. There ______ a girl in the room.
25. There ______ some apples on the tree.
26. _______ there any kites in the classroom?
27. _______ there any apple juice in the bottle?
28. There _______ some bread on the plate.
29. There _______ a boy, two girls, three men and ten women in the park.
30. You, he and I ______ from China.
1、There on the wall .They are very beautiful.
A. are photoes B. are photos
C. is a photo D. is photos
2. This car made in Shanghai.
A. is B .are C .were D .has
3. There are four and two in the group.
A. Japanese, Germen B Japaneses, Germen
C. Japanese,German C.Japanese, Germans
4. That’s art book.
A. an B. a C. the D are
5. The boys have got already.
A. two bread B. two breads
C. two pieces of bread D. two piece of bread
6. The old man wants .
A. six boxes of apples B. six boxes of apple
C. six box of apples D. six boxs of apples
7. There some in the river.
A. is, fish B. are, fishs C. is, fishs D. are, fish
8. There two in the box.
A. is watch B. are watches C. are watch D. is watches
9. We should clean twice a day.
A .our tooth B. our tooths C. teeth D. our teeth
10.The _____ meeting room is near the reading room.
A. teacher B.teacher’s C.teachers’ D.teachers
11. In Britain _____ are all painted red.
A. letter boxes B.letters boxes C. letter box D.letters box
1. That is not _my_ kite. That kite is very small, but _mine_ is very big. ( I )
2. The dress is _hers_. Give it to _her_. ( she )
3. Is this _your_ watch? (you) No, it’s not _mine_ . ( I )
4. _He_ is my brother. _His_ name is Jack.
Look! Those pens are _his_. ( he )
5. _Our_ dresses are red. (we) What colour are _yours_? ( you )
6. Here are many boxes, which one is _hers_ ? ( she )
7. I can find my pen, but where’s _yours_? ( you )
9. I have a beautiful cat. _Its_name is Mimi.
These cakes are _its_. ( it )
11. Shall _we_ have a look at that classroom? That is _our_classroom. ( we )
12. _She_ is my aunt. Do you know _her_ job?
_She’s_ a student. ( she )
13. That is not _his_ watch. _His_is at home. ( he )
14. Where are _they_? I can’t find _them_.
Let’s call _their_ parents. ( they )
15. Don’t touch _it_. _It’s_ not a cat, _It’s_ a tiger!（it）
17. _We_ don’t know her name.
Would you please tell _us_. ( we )
18. So many dogs. Let’s count _them_. ( they )
19. I have a lovely brother. _He_ is only 3. I like _him_ very much. ( he )
20. May I sit beside _you_? ( you )
21. Look at that desk. Those book are on _it_. ( it ）
22.The girl behind _her_ is our friend. (she ) 注意： 介词后面+宾格下载地址